20. If you do not have complete knowledge about anything, better keepyour mouth shut. You might think that speaking about something withoutfull knowledge is a trivial matter. But it might have graveconsequences [24/15-16]
21. When you hear something malicious about someone, keep a favourableview about him/her until you attain full knowledge about the matter.Consider others innocent until they are proven guilty with solid andtruthful evidence [24/12-13]
22. Ascertain the truth of any news, lest you smite someone inignorance and afterwards repent of what you did [49/6]
23. Do not follow blindly any information of which you have no directknowledge. (Using your faculties of perception and conception) youmust verify it for yourself. In the Court of your Lord, you will beheld accountable for your hearing, sight, and the faculty of reasoning[17/36].
24. Never think that you have reached the final stage of knowledge andnobody knows more than yourself. Remember! Above everyone endowed withknowledge is another endowed with more knowledge [12/76]. Even theProphet [p.b.u.h] was asked to keep praying, "O My sustainer! Advanceme in knowledge." [20:114]
25. The believers are but a single Brotherhood. Live like members ofone family, brothers and sisters unto one another [49/10].
26. Do not make mockery of others or ridicule others [49/11]
27. Do not defame others [49/11]
28. Do not insult others by nicknames [49/11]
29. Avoid suspicion and guesswork. Suspicion and guesswork mightdeplete your communal energy [49/12]
30. Spy not upon one another [49/12]
31. Do not backbite one another [49/12]
32. When you meet each other, offer good wishes and blessings forsafety. One who conveys to you a message of safety and security andalso when a courteous greeting is offered to you, meet it with agreeting still more courteous or (at least) of equal courtesy [4/86]