Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 1 of my Detox Cleanse

Last night i followed the instructions and had the laxative tea right before i went to sleep. I have never taken a laxative tea before and was skeptical of how it would work. Around 6am this morning i felt the effects of the tea and raced to the bathroom! Since i was already up i decided to make the Salt Water Flush (SWF), drink it and go back to sleep since its supposedly works in 1-2 hours. It took me about 30 minutes to drink the 32 ounces (plugging your nose helps a tad, also make sure you take period to rest between each sip otherwise you'll throw up if you drink it too fast). I am sure you will find some websites bashing SWF and the Master Cleanse however most sites that bash the cleanse are people on the FDA's payroll. I watched an amazing documentary last night on the secrets of the pharmaceutical company, you can find the documentary on www.freedocumentaries.org
I would highly recommend everyone watching this documentary it will open your eyes to just how much power the FDA and pharmaceutical companies have over us and the doctors who prescribe the medications to you. Remember, pharmaceutical companies do NOT want you to get healthy, if you become healthy they lose money. The only thing pharmaceutical companies care about is profit!!! To learn more please watch the documentary, you will not regret it!
After i finished my SWF i rested for about a half an hour and then sprinted to the bathroom (this stuff works wonderfully!!!)
It is now 1130am and i am on my second lemonade concoction (16 oz's total so far). I feel really energized and healthy, i also feel peaceful and happy. I cant wait to see how i will feel and look on day 10!!!

1 comment:

Sou said...

Thanks for following my blog dear I wish you luck in your quest for detox "May the Forces be with you" Said my Yoda Self